Pretty hair accessories!

I have recently been inspired to start making hair accessories for my baby girl, Lorelei. Lucky for me she has enough hair and so far she doesn’t pull them out!  Needless to say I have been looking all over the internet to find instructions to learn how to make various types of bows. I have come across some helpful sites such as, Hair-Hardware  and Girly Things. I have also been inspired by multiple people selling their beautiful creations on Etsy. Here are a few of my pieces so far…

IMG_5619 IMG_5665

IMG_5737

2 comments:

Scott said...
July 11, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Well done, my love!

Samantha said...
July 16, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.