Not very pretty but very handy…

So I made this nursing cover before we went on our family vacation in May. I must say that I love it. I find that it is perfect when you are out at a restaurant or even at the mall on a bench and you need to feed your darling baby. I had no problem nursing without it but now I am not concerned about flashing the world or having that darn receiving blanket fall off of my shoulder while I am trying to nurse.

You can’t see it very well in this picture. All it is a rectangular piece of material with a strap with d rings around the neck also a piece of boning to have the fabric stand away from your body so you can see your baby still. I found the instructions to make one here. I think that it is the perfect small project to make for yourself or to make as a gift :) The nursing cover was super easy to make.

IMG_5464

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.