A girly clutch ball and quilt squares….

  I made Lorelei a pretty clutch ball to kick around the house. She does love it!

 SDP-20100226-2

On another note I have started cutting 4 inch quilt squares for Lorelei`s quilt. So far I have cut all the prints leaving just the plain beiges to cut. Here is a peek of the beautiful fabrics! Five of the prints are from Lila Tueller`s Santorini line.

 SDP-20100226-1

Oh and for those who are wondering what pattern I am going to be using it is call the disappearing nine patch. I found a tutorial of it here. I am hoping that mine will look similar to this beautiful quilt that I found on Flickr. I found her quilt very inspiring. I also love how she used the white with the prints. I thinks it is less busy and frames the beautiful prints.

freshly washed + on the bed. by { philistine made }.

1 comments:

Cathie said...
March 12, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Oooooh now THIS I love. What a gorgeous quilt - and the colors you have selected will be perfect in this pattern. I too am working on a white based quilt with color. I like Kaffe Fassett fabric and am using a combination of Kaffe blues with stark white - love white quilts. If you wanna see the colors, go to my 1/26/10 post. I really like this pattern you have chosen, as well. Good luck with this. I'll be back to visit again!

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.