Apron!

So I have to blame Diana for my latest obsession. I hadn’t really thought about aprons as being cute. Then I started looking at the oh so many cute aprons there are. Needless to say I ended up buying a pattern and some fabric. Soon I will have a oh so cute apron! I am excited about finally making myself something :) I am just going to have to wait for some of my supplies to arrive from etsy  :(

Here is a peek of what I am putting together! And maybe I will have enough to make a little one for Lorelei to match :)

Pattern by Amy Butler:

Main Fabric by Patty Young:image 

Ties and pockets Fabric by Amy Butler:image

Maybe something like this for Lorelei, tutorial at Skip to my Lou:

childapron16

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.