Diapering for Dollies…

I found this pattern for diapers for dolls on the Skip to my Lou blog a few months ago and thought it was a cute idea. So after Lorelei went to bed on Saturday I made a couple up for her. She is so in to taking care of her baby doll right now. She wraps her up in her blanket, takes her for rides in the stroller, feeds her cookies and milk :) So now she can change her diaper. Well lets rephrase that she can take it off and ask us to put it back on. Little girls are so much fun!

This was a super quick and easy project! The only thing I changed in the pattern was I put a long piece of velcro along the front so it can fit different sizes of dolls.

IMG_2689IMG_2687

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.