Once upon a time…

About 8 months ago I made this quilt. My first quilt and I am oh so very proud of it. Although with being pregnant and then having a new born blogging didn’t happen much. I am going to try to be better. I have a few projects to share with you and upcoming ones too!

So I used a pattern from Sew, Mama, Sew. You can find it here. I had bought a charm pack last year called Love U by Deb Strain. Super Cute! I bought quilting cottons fabric from the local fabric store for the binding and sashing and some white minky for the backing. The only thing that I changed was I added a border piece to the sides. It was a super easy first quilt now I just need to get back to Lorelei’s that I started a long, long time ago.

SDP-20110906-005SDP-20110906-006

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.