Table Runner

My sister in law asked me to make her a table runner after Christmas since they had rearranged things in their living room and were needing a little table protection! She wanted something with squares or rectangles but only about 6 inches wide. I made the pattern up as I went. She was thrilled with it and I was glad to do something for someone who does so much for those around her! Plus she watches our girls for us too!

SDP-20130120-77

I practiced some machine stitched binding this time and it worked! No troubles with it missing anything on the back.

SDP-20130120-68

Linking to Finish it up friday at crazy mom quilts

2 comments:

Foster said...
February 1, 2013 at 8:58 PM

I really like that runner, and it looks good on that beautiful wood.

Christine L said...
February 1, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Great Job on your Runner! Super Cute!!

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.