Bloglovin and Birthday

So with all the change coming about with Google Reader disappearing I figured I would try out Bloglovin. I have claimed my blog and if you would like to follow me via Bloglovin you can! Just click HERE

I forgot to share my daughter birthday present with you. I made her a little apron. We tend to make quite a few cookies around here and she really needed her own. She would go searching for one of her own when her sister would grab hers. She loves her apron!!!!

Here are a few pictures of Elenas birthday:

Elena loves bunnies so I made some cupcakes lucky her birthday is near Easter so I was able to find cute bunny pick!

Next some present opening don’t worry I will only post a few…

This is hard work, lol!!

And this is Two!

2 comments:

Laura C @ littleandlots said...
March 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM

CUTE apron! She looks so happy with it. A very happy color combo for a little girl.

Anonymous said...
March 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Bless - she is going to make a very sweet little cook!

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.