Swap package received!

I received the my package from my swap partner on Friday. I was very excited when I opened it to see this beautiful pouch within. I was so spoiled by Mel (you can find her here on Flickr) So thrilled to call this mine!

I am so happy that I finally joined a swap. I was able to try something new and make something for someone that they loved! Although I have to say I do not have enough scraps to be able to join another scrap swap yet, I need more variety! But if you have lots of scraps you should give it a try I know round 4 will be coming soon. You can find the Modern Scrappy Bits Swap here.

Here is my pouch standing up!

SDP-20130308-27

the other side:

SDP-20130310-15

My awesome pouch is kind of hiding all the scrap goodies she gave me plus two zips! My daughter was too eager to go through them and spread them out. They already have a love for fabric!

SDP-20130308-24

1 comments:

Cathy said...
March 10, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Lovely! Isn't it fun to get quilt mail?

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.