241 Tote

I finally made a 241 tote!!! (pattern designed by Ana at Noodlehead) I printed the pattern pieces at 75% on my printer to make it smaller for my daughter. I ordered the fabric from Pink Castle Fabrics (consulting her of course) we decided on purple since it is her favorite color. When it arrived she was so happy and about five minutes later she asked me if her purse was finished. This happened a lot in the next 24 hours. She was very persistent. I needed a few supplies like interfacing and a snap before it could get done. Luckily we were able to go get some so I started the tote the day after the fabric arrived. I didn't put in any zippers and I added an adjustable strap (1 1/4” hardware that I happened to have took off of an old purse) I figured her tote can grow with her a bit better with an adjustable strap. It was pretty quick project to make!

A little pocket in the inside:

The next morning she had her bag and oh was she happy! She loves it and totes it around the house. She even went to get produce with her dad carrying the grocery list and shopping bags in her 241 tote.

(Fabric: Robert Kaufman Essex Linen in Putty, Echino Maruco Dot in Purple, and Kokka by Ellen Luckett Baker in Stamped Ladybug in Purple)

linking up to finish it up friday at crazy mom quilts

14 comments:

Deborah said...
April 19, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Your 241 bag is adorable!! And you daughter is such a cutie!

Laura C @ littleandlots said...
April 19, 2013 at 8:31 AM

SO CUTE. I love that Stamped ladybug print! You did a great job.

Leigh Anne said...
April 19, 2013 at 9:06 AM

It's so adorable! I have two little girls that would love to have their very own :)

April said...
April 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM

That is just so so sweet!! and I love the ladybugs!

SuperMomNoCape said...
April 19, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Visiting from Finish It Up Friday.

I love the happy look on your daughter's face. And that ladybug fabric is so cute. Great finish!

Anonymous said...
April 19, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Very cute model :-)

tink's mom said...
April 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Wonderful job, happy owner.

Cathy said...
April 20, 2013 at 7:01 AM

so cute! What a great idea to reduce the size for her.

joanold said...
April 21, 2013 at 9:56 AM

that is such a cute little bag. Love the ladybugs.

Karen said...
April 21, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Your bag is adorable. It looks like your daughter loves it.

Renee said...
April 23, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Oh my goodness that is TOO cute! I looove those fabrics, such a great idea for a young girl!

Sharon mcQuade said...
April 27, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Wonderful bag cute fabric

AmandaK@whatthebobbin said...
April 28, 2013 at 10:46 AM

What a fantastic idea to size it down for your girl. Super cute!
Amandak@whatthebobbin

Unknown said...
January 16, 2018 at 1:15 PM

Linda bolsa. Parabéns!
VocĂȘ pode me enviar o molde.
Obrigada
deborapontes23@bol.com.br

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.