June Goal…

My goal is to work on FMQing on my quilt. You know the one I started back in January. The one I said was my goal for April. Well I was going to straight line quilt it but have taken a jab at free motioning it instead. My stitches are far from perfect but I am okay with that. It is for me. No one will judge this quilt but me.

You can’t see the stitches really well but I am just going back and forth. Wish me luck!

Linking to A Lovely Year of FInishes June Goal Setting at Fiber of all Sorts

1 comments:

Renee said...
June 5, 2013 at 7:32 PM

It will be such good practice! You'll be able to tell a huge difference from the first and the last.

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.